Charter: History, Mission & Vision
Mission Statement: River Charter Schools
The mission of River Charter Schools, a leading center of educational innovation, is to grow leaders and scholars, ignite a love of learning and equip each student with the knowledge, skills, character, and social-emotional well-being to thrive and contribute to an evolving and increasingly-connected world, through schools which;
- Promote belonging for all members of our collaborative school communities
- Transform teaching, learning, and operations in our continuing pursuit of excellence
- Are filled with teams of talented, well trained, adequately supported and caring staff
- Are connected with communities of volunteers, parents and business people to empower students and teachers through partnerships and positive relationships
- Rely upon responsible fiscal planning.
Click BELOW to read the Lighthouse Charter!